Nigerian Fashion designer, House of Borah is all set to celebrate its 6th year anniversary and is marking it with a fashion sales party this Saturday, 7th December 2019 at her showroom, #93 Udo Umana Street, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Below are a few things about the fashion brand you should know.
– House of Borah is a plush African based fashion brand in Nigeria that deals on Bespoke Tailoring, Ready to wear, Sells of Fabric, runs a Fashion Academy and image consultancy.
– Launched out in December 2013 and the brand has expressed her showy, innovatory tailoring which are synthesized from the purest, finest and most immaculate quality of fabrics. The brand also launched its subsidiary “The Fashion Academy” in may 2016.
– House Of Borah is easily known by its classic, elegant and unique modern styles: which seeks to easily immortalize the body of the today’s woman in a simple yet sophisticated appeal, flushing in ravishing delight. A Borah-Woman exudes confidence.
– The fashion brand is founded by it’s Lead Creative Director, Mrs Ifiokobong Anthony Akan, a multiple award-winning fashion designer, whose passion which was carefully nurtured from age 19.
Her pillars for creating, is to give the everyday woman the power and sway to conquer her everyday appearance fearlessly and effortlessly.
– She has won several awards and they include; African child prize: United Nations (integrity in business and creativity 2016, La Mode Green October Awards (fashion brand of the year).2019.
Others include Starzz Awards 2017/2018 – Fashion Entrepreneur of the year(female) and Akwa Ibom Icon and Dynamic Awards – Outstanding female fashion designer in Akwaibom State. 2019